Silent Hunter 5®: Battle of the Atlantic
- OS: Windows® XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2), Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 2 GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+ 2.1 GHz or higher (Intel Core™2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista, Windows 7) (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card(*see supported list)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB (15 GB recommended)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant mouse, keyboard
- Internet Connection: 256 kbps Broadband connection (512 kbps connection or better recommended)
Silent Hunter 5: Gold Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Silent Hunter 5®: Battle of the Atlantic game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
The best-selling submarine series of all time continues with the highly anticipated Silent Hunter: Battle of the Atlantic. For the first time, you can live the life of a submarine captain from a first-person view as you lead your crew in a truly dynamic campaign.
- Put on the captains uniform For the first time, walk through highly detailed submarines, access every part of your U-boat, and manage your crew in the new first-person view.
- Become a real leader Directly command your crew and experience the tension and fear inside the U-boat through the new advanced order system.
- Test your war strategies Choose your own strategy and select your targets with a new objective-driven, dynamic campaign.
- Make the enemy react to you Open new locations, upgrades and resupply possibilities, while the Allied ships adjust dynamically to your approach. Your actions will directly impact the evolution of the campaign.
- Accessibility Enhanced Prowl the waters with a brand-new user interface. Now, every beginner can successfully command a sub free of confusion. In expert mode, experienced players will be provided with all the necessary information and controls to command the sub completely on their own.
- Cinematic Experience Experience the most realistic and immersive Silent Hunter ever created. Improved environment graphics create a powerful level of immersion as you operate authentic, highly detailed U-boats and surface ships.
- Multiplayer Mode Play in cooperative or adversarial modes in scripted and generated missions.
About the FranchiseSilent Hunter is the most award-winning submarine series of all time, with nearly 1.5 million sold copies worldwide. Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific was voted 2007's "simulation game of the year" by PC Gamer.
Click here to find all Silent Hunter games on Steam.