Sushi Bar Express
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Serve hordes of demanding patrons and build-up your menu by purchasing more recipes, to take with you to bigger and better restaurants.
Start a career as a sushi chef and absorb all of the wise teachings of your master. Slice, dice, roll and hammer sushi, and then serve it to customers as quickly as you can. Make sashimi, roll uramaki, pour sake, and feed the hungry hordes to collect cash. Catch coins as they fly by, and use the money you make to upgrade your equipment and purchase more recipes.
The characters and tone of Sushi Bar Express are presented in a light-hearted and comical style, designed to appeal to all types of players ranging from children to adults, and all genders. Whimsical humour offers a counterpoint to the manic plate-juggling gameplay and helps players to feel comfortable and entertained throughout the game.
- Accessible For All Ages: Lively, engaging and easy to play, anyone can become a sushi master-chef.
- Lots of fast-paced levels in this exciting Time-Management cooking adventure.
- New recipes to acquire from the shop with your earnings.
- Plenty of upgrades and extras, including maneki-neko lucky cats.
- Set the highest score possible on the online MONTHLY and ALL-TIME leaderboards
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page