GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
From the developer of the smash-hit Virtual Villagers series comes the new casual game that captures the drama of life—Virtual Families! Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true-real time. Adopt and nurture a needy person in the computer. Help them meet a mate, and start a family. Pass on the house to the next generations.
- Unique and fascinating adoptees from 1000's of combinations
- Fully trainable people: shape/adapt their personalities through praising and scolding!
- Dynamic illness system. Play doctor!
- Over 100 trophies
- Hidden puzzles around the house
- Weather, day/night cycles (synchronized to the player's system clock, so it is nighttime in the game when it is nighttime where you are
- Uses the technology behind Virtual Villagers for an accessible and stable player experience
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page