Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children
Last Day of Work
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/VistaProcessor: Pentium III 500Memory: 96 MB Graphics: 16MB of VRAMDirectX Version: DirectX 7.0 or laterHard Drive: 200 MB
Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore a new part of Isola: the western shore: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Real-Time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!