Winds Of Trade
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Winds Of Trade is a strategy game about running an ocean trading company in the 18th and 19th centuries. Building your trading empire will not be your only goal! Ruthless pirates, shady smugglers, wartime and fierce competitors will make the way to the top a long and hard road for you!
- Procedurally generated worlds: You will face different challenges and you will have to learn how the cities production chains interact every time you start a new game.
- Realistic economic simulation: All prices respond to the basic laws of supply and demand. Every raw material comes from somewhere and every final product goes somewhere to be bought. No arbitrary game rules set, just the will of the free market.
- Smuggling: Some goods that can be freely bought in one city may be illegal someplace else... Are you willing to take risks for some extra profit?
- Smart Artificial Intelligence opponents that will make your way to the top even more challenging!
- Dynamic world economy: Events such as forest fires, bad harvests or war alter the supply, demand and prices of the different commodities.
- Contracts system: You can accept contracts from governments, private companies and even shady smugglers in order to make some extra money transporting goods. But don't forget, failing comes with a price.
- Turn based battle system: Pirates may attack you if your cargo is valuable enough... Do you have what it takes to defend yourself? Also, be very careful during wartime, especially if you are transporting weaponry or troops.
- Your very own colonies: Once you are powerful enough you can found your own colonies in order to exploit natural resources and play with the rules of the market.
- Own warehouses to accumulate goods and manipulate the market.
- 11 different ship types from the Age of Sailing, including brigs, galleons, fluyts, frigates and schooners.
- Automatic Trade Routes: Once your fleet is big enough you can make scripts for your ships to follow and they will trade according to your rules automatically.
- Improve your ships' stats by hiring experienced captains or purchasing upgrades.
- Stock market: Invest in companies, help them sell their goods worldwide and collect the profits.
- Corruption simulation system: Obtain an advantage over your opponents by bribing corrupt governments.
- Dynamic weather simulation.
- A rich and immersive soundtrack.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page