World of Mixed Martial Arts 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the World of Mixed Martial Arts 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Highly detailed fighters, with a multitude of statistics covering all major elements of MMA, from striking to jiu jitsu.
- Advanced play-by-play engine where the player can watch fights unfold in real time via detailed commentary.
- In-game web site keeps you up to date on all the happenings and fighter rankings around the game world. Automatic archiving keeps track of the details for every fight.
- Deal with injuries, fight refusals, upsets, money wrangles, bad calls and more.
- High pressure contract negotiations with fighters. Will you play it safe or call his bluff?
- Full detailed and intuitive game editor allows in-depth customization.
- Large game world featuring 90 separate regions, including North America, Japan, the UK and Asia.
- Watch matches that are being held on other promotion's shows "live" as they happen.
- Post-show bonus awards: Knock Out Of The Night, Submission Of The Night, and Fight Of The Night.
- Bad Calls. Referees can now make controversial (or just flat-out wrong) decisions during a match. How will you react?
- Competitive Credibility. This is a measure of the quality of a promotion's roster and is used to simulate the fans' view of the fighters.
- Creative Striking is a new stat that measures the variety of unorthodox, unusual or spectacular strikes that a fighter can use, such as spinning kicks, spinning elbows, flying knees and other crowd-pleasing moves.
- Submission Knowledge. Submission Knowledge measures which submission holds a fighter has access to. A fighter with a very high score will have moves like gogoplatas, peruvian neckties and rolling kneebars in his arsenal.