Airport Fire Department - The Simulation
- OS: Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD® Athlon™ X2, min. 2.8 GHZ
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® / AMD® with 512 MB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 800 MB available space
Airport Fire Department - The Simulation Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Airport Fire Department - The Simulation game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The risks are extremely high, and so are the demands put on the elite team of the airport fire department! Even routine operations like defueling aircraft can become dangerous. A small incident can turn into a raging inferno!
Move out with your team and experience tense missions. As a member of the airport fire department, you and your team extinguish massive aircraft fires and beat a path through the flickering flames. Drive all kinds of fire-fighting vehicles and put out conflagrations with the mounted fire monitors. Combat localized fires with extinguishers and everything you can find in your equipment. Vanquish the indomitable flames!
Your team is counting on you. Don't let them down!
- Realistic models of fire-fighting vehicles
- Over 20 km of airport grounds for a wide range of missions and hours and hours of fun
- Numerous flammable items
- Detailed vitality system for information about your own fitness