- Release date: 7/21/2016
- Developer: Sally Rough LLC
- Publisher: Flying Interactive
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Simulation , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Sally Rough LLC
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Pentium Dual Core 2.6GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Airship Asunder Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Airship Asunder game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Old Stoics kept the world whole, and kept their magic out of the hands of mankind. Hence came the Pirate King, who found those with evil hearts willing to share the arcane knowledge. With legions by his side, he fought the Old Stoics and destroyed them all.
It was then the world began to fail.
Airship Asunder gives you command of a steampunk airship, tasked with building settlements and seeking your fortune among the ruins of a dying land. Will you stand above the chaos and save what remains of our precious flat earth, or will it be torn asunder?
Captain your vessel and fly the skies of adventure! Establish new colonies, build mighty empires, search for ancient relics, use powerful magic spells and battle evil forces on your quest to defeat the Pirate King!
Taking game play and visual inspiration from the exploration and adventure of classic games such as Seven Cities of Gold, Ultima IV, Civilization, M.U.L.E. and Intellivisions Utopia, Airship Asunder mixes a blend of retro-style graphics into a single palette, with a nod to the nostalgic days of adventure gaming.
- Single or Multiplayer: Client-server supported online action!
- Time-Based Gameplay: A unique blend of action and board gaming.
- Rogue-Like Colonization: Explore the wilds and build to survive.
- Progression: Gain levels, collect relics, and command huge vessels!
- Procedural Terrain: Each game is a completely different map.
- Mod Support: Add your own encounters or remake the experience!
- Easy Localization: All text files are external and easily accessible.