- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equal AMD-Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY ATI RADEON HD 2600/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR HIGHER
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Alekhine's Gun Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Alekhine's Gun game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Working alongside American CIA agents, your mission is clear - though how you accomplish it is anything but - as the tension of a nuclear standoff grows with each passing minute. Enemies and allies blur; truth is as nebulous as your identity. In a world where one wrong move could be the end of you, navigating a new direction comes at a price.
- TRAVERSE 11 OPEN GAME LEVELS - Play through open environments with non-linear missions within intriguing U.S., European, and Cuban locations. Explore multiple routes, hidden rooms, and numerous methods to execute assignments. Move freely within your surroundings. Tackle objectives in any order you choose.
- CONTROL YOUR MISSIONS - Complete each stage within the missions based on your own personal strategy and play style. Experiment with tactics such as using poisons, staging accidents, or purposely alerting guards.
- MAXIMISE YOUR STEALTH RANKING - Create distractions, pick locks, take on enemy disguises, retrieve vital documents to discover new information, and use specialised weapons to dispose of enemies. Gain additional weapons after each level based on your ability to complete missions without causing attention.
- EXPERIENCE COLD WAR ESPIONAGE - Alekhine's Gun takes place in a time of extreme hostility and tension, beginning in the early years of the Cold War after WWII and extending through the early 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis. Experience cinematic cut scenes that add layers of intrigue and offer information to help unravel the plot, while providing a historical perspective of this time period.