Almightree: The Last Dreamer Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Almightree: The Last Dreamer game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take on the role of the last dreamer, imbued with the ability to commune with nature on a magical level, for it is up to you to quickly traverse what is left of your world in search of the mystical Almightree and its seedlings. Restore them to health and restore order, or the very world in which you live will cease to exist. Alas, hope is not lost. You have the power as a dreamer to make things right.
- Thrilling 3D puzzle platformer experience
- Conquer 100+ puzzles across 20 stages
- Over 6 unique puzzle features to overcome such as Steel Blocks, Dandelishock plants and more
- Adjustable Difficulty provides a personal gaming experience for gamers of all skill levels
- Unlock 10+ mysterious illustrations about the hero
- Local Speedrace game mode (2 player split-screen on the same computer)
- Online Speedrace game mode (cross-platform between Windows and Mac)
- Localized in 11 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese)
- Steam Support includes: Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboard, Steam Cloud and Full Gamepad Big Picture Support