GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A Psychological Horror Game About Family.
THE GAMEExplore and experience a fully immersive world as you embark on an ghostly adventure unlike anything you have played before. Come face-to-face with terror itself as you navigate around a haunted house, underground caverns, caves, and an old decrepit morgue. But beware: some mysteries are better left alone.
SYNOPSISYour sister Michelle, is missing. All you have to go by is a letter that was sent to you by post. The letter is a plea for help; it begs for you to return to the home you grew up in, and to save her from the strange occurrences that have been plaguing her over the past few months.
THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE GAMEWhen you begin, you have entered your sisters house. Rain pours down from the heavens and distant sounds of thunder and lightning can be heard. You struggle to breathe as you take your first step forward in to the darkness. Brace yourself, things are not what they seem.
- A UNIQUE HORROR EXPERIENCE: Designed to provide a psychological horror experience. The game will consistently aim to unnerve the player, and will change the landscape and direction as you play. Nothing is as it seems, and nothing can be trusted.
- INTERACTION: The game features true immersion by allowing you to interact with around 80% of the items in game.
- JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS: Scares await you in this haunted location. You have been warned.
- DYNAMIC CHANGING WORLD: As you move around the world, paranormal events happen consistently. Brace yourself for anything to happen, and at any time.
- ATMOSPHERIC SOUND: Provides a perfect soundtrack which enhances game-play, immersion and tension.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS: A tense story with 4 endings, that leaves you yearning to explore every nook and cranny.
- GRAPHICS: Designed to run at 60 fps at 1920x1080 on most PCs.
Note: This is a horror game, and as such, persons suffering a weak heart may be effected.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page