Unfortunately, professional review of the ALONE? game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A Psychological Horror Game About Family.
THE GAMEExplore and experience a fully immersive world as you embark on an ghostly adventure unlike anything you have played before. Come face-to-face with terror itself as you navigate around a haunted house, underground caverns, caves, and an old decrepit morgue. But beware: some mysteries are better left alone.
SYNOPSISYour sister Michelle, is missing. All you have to go by is a letter that was sent to you by post. The letter is a plea for help; it begs for you to return to the home you grew up in, and to save her from the strange occurrences that have been plaguing her over the past few months.
THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE GAMEWhen you begin, you have entered your sisters house. Rain pours down from the heavens and distant sounds of thunder and lightning can be heard. You struggle to breathe as you take your first step forward in to the darkness. Brace yourself, things are not what they seem.
- A UNIQUE HORROR EXPERIENCE: Designed to provide a psychological horror experience. The game will consistently aim to unnerve the player, and will change the landscape and direction as you play. Nothing is as it seems, and nothing can be trusted.
- INTERACTION: The game features true immersion by allowing you to interact with around 80% of the items in game.
- JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS: Scares await you in this haunted location. You have been warned.
- DYNAMIC CHANGING WORLD: As you move around the world, paranormal events happen consistently. Brace yourself for anything to happen, and at any time.
- ATMOSPHERIC SOUND: Provides a perfect soundtrack which enhances game-play, immersion and tension.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS: A tense story with 4 endings, that leaves you yearning to explore every nook and cranny.
- GRAPHICS: Designed to run at 60 fps at 1920x1080 on most PCs.
Note: This is a horror game, and as such, persons suffering a weak heart may be effected.