ARMA: Cold War Assault Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the ARMA: Cold War Assault game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
StorylineThe horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key FeaturesCold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments