Art of Guile
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium G860
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 1.5 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9 compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 750 Ti
Art of Guile Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Art of Guile game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Customize your armyGain experience and spend level up points to increase your units' offense, defense or speed. Upgrade your infantry with new equipment to make them powerful against different unit types.
Navigate the worldEach unit has their advantages and disadvantages in the terrain of Art of Guile. Will you use rivers as an advantage to slow the enemy down or swamps and their long grass to prepare a surprise attack? Take your pick from a selection of maps to fight your battle.
Destroy your enemyMake quick decisions on the battlefield using your units to round the enemy to crossfire, suppress the enemy with a barrage of bullets or by using explosions and high firepower to your advantage by scaring the hostile units. Remember to take cover to protect your units from getting hit!
Features* All units can take cover to eachother and wrecks.
* Units experience war situations such as suppressed, fear and crossfire.
* Infantry equipment can be upgraded to Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, "SMG" and "MG".
* Terrain, such as grass can affect gameplay by making units slow or allow ambushes.
* Dynamic Weather
* Watch a nice environment turn dirty with the visuals of war with corpses, demolished buildings and destroyed tanks.
* Level up your units to defensive, offensive, and speed rank types.
* Auto match and player ranking system.
* Create your very own maps using the built-in level editor and publish them for others!
* Fight across several maps with different layouts and terrain.
* Research new abilities and units.
* Team up with a friend through Multiplayer or bring an AI, if not solo.