Attack of the Mutant Fishcrows
Attack of the Mutant Fishcrows Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Attack of the Mutant Fishcrows game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hello and welcome!
Recently the game has seen an update on the player & merchant UI. There's also a new enemy! See below.
About the GameAttack of the Mutant Fishcrows, A Fast Paced Action Platformer with flying fish that are swimming crows that are mutated half breeds of your nightmares! Step into this bizarre, dark & colourful world where the land has become hostile and dangerous. Chaos spreads and with each passing day the mutant fishcrow grow stronger.
In your adventure you'll create your character and fight your way through a chaotic world under attack. Run,jump,dodge,climb,swing and swim your way through each area of the world.
Every day that passes is another day the enemy will grow in their numbers.
- Retro aesthetic, reminiscent of some classic 16-bit titles.
- Retro chiptune sfx & music.
- A plethora of different enemies.
- Random weather FX.
- Random NPCs.
- Random exploitable buildings.
- Customizable hero.
- Customizable controls.
- Puzzles and keys.
- Loads of items to find & loot along your journey.
- A ton of features.
- Boss fights!
- Big overworld.
- A fun, challenging platforming experience with a unique story & theme.
- Hand crafted, mostly linear game.
- Difficulty increases over time, so don't dawdle.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page