GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
AXYOS is an experimental first person shooter being made for players by players! The game itself combines different gameplay parts of classic FPS and MOBA.
GameplayIncrease your speed, health, stealth or shield to became stronger than others! You should complete the objectives and upgrade character during the game session to lead your team to win! Use Ingame shop to buy new weapons and items.
The storyInspired by giants of gaming industry, we made a decision to create our own game, which would inherit some key aspects of first person shooter and MOBA genres but was built relying on opinions of common gamers. This is how AXYOS came to be. Together, we can make this game happen!
WarningWe were trying to fix all the bugs but you should expect that this game still isn't working perfectly. Notice that this gameplay mix may be uninteresting for players who like the classic first person shooters or MOBA.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page