GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Badass Hero Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fury Unleashed (*previously called The Badass Hero) is a rogue-lite action-platformer, where you play through pages of a comic book. Experience fast-paced hit-and-run gameplay. And never do the same thing twice, thanks to procedurally generated levels and random items. All in highly refined, modern, hi-res 2D art.
Somehow chaos has entered the comic book multiverse and your whole world has gone nuts. Thats how your story starts: Youre from a long-gone era, and were once a great hero, but now things have gotten worse your powers have been lost! Your quest is simple, yet deadly you need to write your story anew and relive your greatest accomplishments. Order will be restored when and only when you prove you are the true hero.
Your guns are your best friends, and ink is the new gold collect it from defeated enemies to upgrade your hero. The more dynamic and forceful your play style, the greater the rewards! Theres a cost though stay focused at all times, or youll die sooner than you think.
- Comic book setting dive into comic book reality with Metal Slug inspired visuals.
- Action platforming with 360 shooting jump, dash, shoot, slash and blow things up!
- Procedurally generated levels youll never know what waits for you around the corner.
- Customizable character take advantage of Steam Workshop and make the hero your own.
- Permadeath with character progression youll keep the collected ink even if you die.
- Three unique comic stories to playthrough:
- Face the awakening Evil God in "Quetzalcoatls Awakening",
- Defeat the Nazis in "Operation Crimson Dusk",
- Defend the Earth from alien invasion in "The Last Stand of Earth".
- Lots of game-changing items and weapons wreak havoc on your enemies with shotguns, machine guns, rocket launchers and other firearms. Dont forget about defense too choose the best armor possible!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.