Battlezone 98 Redux
Enter an alternate vision of the 1960s where the space race is nothing more than a cover for an interplanetary war between the US and Soviet Russia over mysterious alien bio-metal.
Take command of an army of sleek heavy assault tanks, strike cruisers, APCs and more, and wreak havoc with super-heated projectiles in your mission to blast your enemy from the face of the Moon, Mars, Venus, Titan, Io and Europa.
Scavenge the battlefields for crucial bio-metal, deploy powerful defenses, construct advanced facilities and escalate each battle to an epic confrontation.
Revolutionary, revitalised and remastered, Battlezone 98 Reduxs blend of thrilling first person action and tense RTS gameplay is as essential now as it ever was.
Critically Acclaimed RTS:
- Command the battlefield and fight vehicle-to-vehicle from the immersive first person cockpit view.
- Unleash mechanized devastation with a huge tactical arsenal including Howitzers, MAG Cannons, Cold Fusion Lasers, Day Wrecker Artillery, and more.
- Customise and fortify your bases from the ground-up with production factories, power plants, barracks, armouries, command towers and deadly defensive turrets.
Two Explosive Campaigns:
Play as American or Soviet forces in two separate singleplayer campaigns, with 29 missions across 7 different planetary environments.
Sleek Remastered Visuals:
Play Battlezone 98 as it should have been, in HD with completely remodelled vehicles and buildings, enhanced lighting and shadows, improved particle effects, upgraded animations, upscaled terrain, and more.
Online Multiplayer for 2-8 players:
Experience the classic rush of "Deathmatch", or test your skills in a pulse-pounding battle of wits in "Strategy" mode.
Steam Workshop Mods:
Tap into a community nearly two decades in the making, and enjoy near limitless new content with support for mods, such as new singleplayer and multiplayer maps, new vehicles, new HUDs, custom scripts and much more.
Not a modder yet? Create your own custom multiplayer arenas with the in-built map editing tool.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.