GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Beat Hazard Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to a new experience in gameplay mechanics: Beat Hazard Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection like never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Beat Hazard seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
- Unique music driven gameplay
- Gameplay possibilities as vast as your music collection
- Can you last a whole album in Survival Mode?
- Go Head to Head in local 2 player mode
- Or play local 2 player Co-op
- 25 Steam achievements
- Compete against friends on Steam leader boards
- Get real time updates via the in game News System
- Take on huge boss ships
- Power up and unleash the deadly Beat Hazard weapon
- Rank up to an Elite rated pilot and beyond (Can you survive Suicidal mode?)
- Includes a kicking rock album to get you started
- File types supported: mp3/wav/aiff/ogg/mwa/flac
- iTunes, aac, mp4 and m4a support via a download for a small fee (to cover patented decoder licensing costs)
- LastFM Scrobble support
- Now also support Internet Radio in all modes, including online
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.