Beat Hazard Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Beat Hazard game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to a new experience in gameplay mechanics: Beat Hazard Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection like never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Beat Hazard seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
- Unique music driven gameplay
- Gameplay possibilities as vast as your music collection
- Can you last a whole album in Survival Mode?
- Go Head to Head in local 2 player mode
- Or play local 2 player Co-op
- 25 Steam achievements
- Compete against friends on Steam leader boards
- Get real time updates via the in game News System
- Take on huge boss ships
- Power up and unleash the deadly Beat Hazard weapon
- Rank up to an Elite rated pilot and beyond (Can you survive Suicidal mode?)
- Includes a kicking rock album to get you started
- File types supported: mp3/wav/aiff/ogg/mwa/flac
- iTunes, aac, mp4 and m4a support via a download for a small fee (to cover patented decoder licensing costs)
- LastFM Scrobble support
- Now also support Internet Radio in all modes, including online