- Release date: 8/26/2016
- Developer: Retrific
- Publisher: Retrific
- Genre: Action , Indie , Racing , Sports
- Languages: English, German
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 Core @ 2.5Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Beeftacular game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This game is not just for hardcore platformer fans but also for beginners and casual players, but don't expect the later levels to be easy. This platformer still has some pretty beefy challenges.
Play Beeftacular for fun or try to be better than your friends and other players by memorizing every level and setting one world record after the other.
The game also has a built-in level editor! Get creative and share your levels with your friends and the world, or just subscribe to some of the custom levels in the steam workshop. This way the fun never ends!
- Over 100 handcrafted levels
- Easy-To-Use Level Editor
- Steam Workshop for custom levels
- 3 different difficulty levels
- Set World Records and compare your runs to your friends and the world
- Do speedruns through the whole game using Speedrun mode
- Very juicy particle effects
- Gamepad Support
- Game Skins that will change the entire theme of Beeftacular
- You don't like blood? No Problem! Just change the skin!
- Steam Leaderboards
- Smooth Menus
- Short and fast levels
- Beautiful sound effects
- A variety of different traps and special objects to make the game even more exciting
- Steam Achievements
Inspired by 10 Seconds Ninja, Beeftacular polishes known platformer features and brings them to a new level. If you like quick platformers, smooth gameplay and the option to create your own levels, you will love Beeftacular!