GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Before Dark is a time-race platformer where your character can die if they stay too long in a level, and also they cannot jump and hence need to use the environment to reach places.
In Before Dark, you have to pass many areas in order to reach Neon's family place. It is a dangerous road, too difficult to master yet easy to figure out. Each level is drawn with love and made to be difficult enough to not be impossible.
The platforming part of the game is quite interesting too, since Neon is a ball that cannot jump, he has to make use of his speed and rolling against walls.
Throughout the game, you are tested in precision, planning, and speed. Here are some things to expect:
- You die after a short period of time unless you recharge yourself.
- You will encounter enemies of different types throughout your journey:
- Each level will take you time and effort to complete, but nothing is impossible.
- You can destroy enemies that would otherwise destroy you using special power-ups:
Contain your rage and survive!
Note: Free DLCs were planned to expand the game, but that has been canceled in favor of turning them into a full game.
(No Image yet)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page