GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Prove you are the world's greatest swordsman in Blade Symphony: a slash-em-up featuring a highly detailed and in-depth sword fighting system. Face down other players in tactical swordplay, 2 versus 2 team duels, sandbox FFA, or the Control Points game mode!
Choose your fighting styleEach of the four characters have a unique fighting style suited to how you want to play.
- Phalanx, a fencer gladiator hybrid, attacks with long range stabs and a versatile array of side attacks
- Judgement, a knight crossed with a samurai, uses hard hitting forward attacks and wide strafing attacks
- Ryoku, a vagrant street ninja, attacks with break dance moves and a signature reverse blade style
- Pure, an acrobatic wushu style assassin that attacks with flips, cartwheels, extremely mobile
- Vanguard, a quick-footed champion that uses leaning plunges to push opponents into her blade
Each character has four combat stances and over forty different attacks.
Choose Your SwordPair your character up with a sword type to completely change your way of approaching combat.
- Katana, cause massive damage when parrying your opponents
- Longsword, a well-balanced, hard hitting and adaptable sword
- Rapier, a piercing, high damage forward thrusting weapon great for parrying
- Scimitar, a weapon based on turning and performing as many cuts as possible
- Jian, an agile, responsive weapon great for combos
Tactical Sword Fighting
There are no unlockable advantages in Blade Symphony. All unlockables are cosmetic. You care about proving your skill and so should your game.
Every attack has openings that are determined in real-time and efficacy is entirely up to you. Did you start an attack too early? Turn away and end the attack in a safe location. Did your opponent stupidly use a lighter stance? Go in and punish him! By switching stances mid-combo you can chain attacks into your own flurry of death.
The fighting system is open for your exploration, you can dash, jump, do an air attack, land, swing sideways with a heavy stance, parry with a light stance, and then roll away.
Every attack flows from your blade in true three dimensional space. As does your opponents! Swords collide in mid-air and you will need good timing and aim to defeat your opponent.
Advanced Character CustomizationCustomize your character with skins, masks, swords, and multiple attachments streamed directly from Steam Workshop.
Fight as a TeamPlay in the new Control Points game mode and participate in team-based sword fighting.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page