Blinding Dark Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blinding Dark game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
We always dreamed to play more games like Clive Barkers: Undying, but the horror genre had a sudden change in direction which moved away from these niche games. As soon as Amnesia franchise started to pick up we saw an opportunity for a new mix. The general conception is that as soon as you have weapons to fight with, the horror part of the game fades away. We believe this is incorrect and Blinding Dark is our attempt to prove otherwise. Scarce ammunition, powerful enemies and limited options to recover health, creates a lot of tension and fear of death. Pair this up with the fact that there is a serious repercussion when dying and you have the danger / tension element back in the game.
You wake up in an entrance hall of, what seems to be, a mansion. You can't remember who you are and how you got there.
Step by step you adventure into the dark to discover your past and unfold your future. Collect ancient relics and discover what is their unique ability. Take your time and
analyze the surroundings. Throwing yourself head on will often prove to be a deadly mistake.
- audacious combination between horror elements and old-styled first person shooter feeling
- interesting storyline that spans across multiple Acts and has deep roots within the general lore of the Blinding Dark world
- collect unique weapons and items, each with its specific use
- survive against hell spawns, demons, monsters and spirits, each with its unique strengths and weaknesses to discover and manipulate
- challenge yourself with difficult platforming and puzzle elements
- deep and rewarding exploration of hand-crafted environments, discover its secrets
- high quality graphics and first person full body view perspective