Bloody Trapland 2: Curiosity Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bloody Trapland 2: Curiosity game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The adventurers are back!
Join Henry, Jack, Jazzy & Blanky as they jump, dodge and slide their way through the rich and varied adventure of Bloody Trapland.
Take on the many challenges and puzzles alone or bring your friends for a unique co-operative experience like no other.
Unravel the plot and find the secrets spread throughout the worlds as you beat your way through this tough as nails 2D platformer.
- 2D Platforming core at its best
simple to learn yet hard to master
- Steam integrated Multiplayer, Local Split-screen and/or Online 1-4players
With dedicated game servers, multiplayer just works
- Create, Play and Share levels seamlessly using our powerful In-Game Editor
Be among the first creating popular arcade levels and mods to share with the public
- New and improved death scenarios and rewarding unlocks
Child friendly version is optional
- Lots and lots of levels, traps and puzzles
Some extremely challenging, yet all totally fair
.. And much much more!
* Playing on the Keyboard is possible, though Gamepad is recommended.
* Full support for Gamepad, except when building levels in editor.