Bloody Trapland 2: Curiosity
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The adventurers are back!
Join Henry, Jack, Jazzy & Blanky as they jump, dodge and slide their way through the rich and varied adventure of Bloody Trapland.
Take on the many challenges and puzzles alone or bring your friends for a unique co-operative experience like no other.
Unravel the plot and find the secrets spread throughout the worlds as you beat your way through this tough as nails 2D platformer.
- 2D Platforming core at its best
simple to learn yet hard to master
- Steam integrated Multiplayer, Local Split-screen and/or Online 1-4players
With dedicated game servers, multiplayer just works
- Create, Play and Share levels seamlessly using our powerful In-Game Editor
Be among the first creating popular arcade levels and mods to share with the public
- New and improved death scenarios and rewarding unlocks
Child friendly version is optional
- Lots and lots of levels, traps and puzzles
Some extremely challenging, yet all totally fair
.. And much much more!
* Playing on the Keyboard is possible, though Gamepad is recommended.
* Full support for Gamepad, except when building levels in editor.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page