Bombing Bastards Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bombing Bastards game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy!
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers.
- LAN battle.
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
- A large bestiary of critters to blast.
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction youll get once you beat them.
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
- Controllable with the keyboard + mouse or with a game controller.