Call of Juarez™
Call of Juarez Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Call of Juarez™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game features fast paced revolver duels using historically accurate firearms, horseback riding, mounted combat and stealth actions in memorable locations set after Western movies. Emergent gameplay based on accurate simulation of not only rigid bodies and rag-dolls but also liquids, gases, fire and smoke makes the gameplay innovative and non-linear.
- Very serious approach to the Wild West theme and detailed reconstruction of the character and visuals of that times
- The use of physics and innovative simulation of fire, liquids, dust, smokes and gases to construct emergent gameplay
- State of the art graphics making use of the top technology graphics cards features on todays cards
- Playing 2 distinct characters with different abilities and different gameplay
- Horseback riding and saddle shooting, gunfighter duels
- Using the whip to fight, move objects and move the player's character
- Legendary weapons form the Gold Fever era and full akimbo mode for the hands on approach
- Exhilarating storyline with full of twists and turns in this exciting Western Genre.