Chernobyl Commando Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Chernobyl Commando game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
26 years after a fatal accident in Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant that covered half of the Europe in clouds of radioactive smoke, a large group of terrorists took over the area, trying to steal all the remaining radioactive waste - and use it.
Ukrainian and Russian forces hit them with all they could, but the enemy was well prepared and the small war raged on. Two of the best Spec Ops agents move in on their own, hitting the enemy hard before they can escape with the loot. This is a no-frills, old style, gun-blazing and explosion-roaring attack against multitude of enemies. While sometimes helped by the Army, you are mostly on your own. Hit them hard where it hurts and become a legend for generations to come!
- Become one of the best soldiers today, facing multitude of opponents in the battlefield.
- Explore carefully recreated Chernobyl area, and chase your targets to the Middle East - after some of them manage to escape.
- Combat heavily armed enemies powered by sophisticated AI.
- Play along an AI controlled partner,also helping and being helped by Russian army and US Marines.
- Use 4 different scoped rifles altogether with close combat handguns against your enemies and selected targets.
- Learn to use gravity and wind to your advantage, as the game simulates real-world bullet ballistics.
- Adapt to many challenging tasks as you progress your missions.