GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Zombies, medieval combat armor, sharp and pointy weapons... what's not to love?
Chroma is based in Medieval Europe with one unique twist: the continent is overrun by the undead and you've been tasked with repelling The Horde. You're not the only one on the case though. Other knights, warriors, and ne'er-do-wells are scouring the land looking for a chance to claim the glory of beating back The Horde for themselves. The Old Kingdom is quickly fading into the annals of time, but the combatants that once heralded it's strength are as restless as ever for blood and glory!
Battle your friends in head to head in duels
- Duke it out to see which one of your buddies has the greatest grit when it comes to medieval combat. Whether it be sword, spear, bow, or magic, with the right strategy, skill, and a bit of luck, you can come out on top!
- Sitting in a high castle doesnt always mean safety. Fight alongside your friends and capture the enemy stronghold, demonstrating that your group has the right to rule the roost.
- Slay zombies and fellow combatants alike with the classes of Archer, Templar, Inquisitor, or Priest. Ironclad armor, piercing weaponry, skillful arrows, or arcane arts. Your playstyle, your choice!
- The unrelenting waves of the undead arent the only obstacle youll have to overcome in the world of Chroma. Your fellow combatants are sometimes as bloodhungry as the zombies. Wield your weapon of choice well to ensure that you come out on top!
Templar: Physically remarkable warriors famed for their prowess in armed combat that they honed serving The Old Kingdom. While not the brightest, the Templar makes up in brawn what he lacks in brains. Big muscles for big weapons.
Inquisitor: Discontented with the existing social order, the outbreak of The Horde served as the perfect pretext for the Inquisitor's emergence from the shadows. Cunning and quick, the Inquisitor can outpace the vast majority of their foes but must be wary of taking excessive physical damage.
Archer: Against the slow-moving Horde the Archer leverages distance to their advantage. Bolts and quills send shivers and chills down the spines of their enemies... assuming those spines still have bloodflow. Damage from a distance is still very real damage.
Priest: Salvation for the living and damnation for the undead. The Priest class served The Old Kindgom in many critical administrative capacities and reverberate it's existance, using ancient texts to conjure archaic magics. Priests cleanse the land of dark energy, both human and zombie alike.
Throne Hall, where the last vestiges of the Old Kingdoms echo and their forelorn combatants pit themselves against one another. The Lowland Pasture, where the undead thrive on the rotting corpses of the fallen for as far as the eye can see... and it's your job to thin their ranks. Trial Of Might where you can test your grit against your fellow man as you sharpen your skills and blade to fight the horde, with cavernous hills and mighty walls of stone, with or without one another.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page