GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This project is no longer being worked onSadly, Chunkers was too much of a mess for us to finish. We were a two-man team with big dreams and a lack of initial planning. You can still play the somehow-functional version with your friends by hosting the game on your own machine. Your friends can join by clicking on a button next to your name in the main menu.
About ChunkersChunkers is a casual, multiplayer, voxel-based first-person shooter. Set during a war on a far-away exoplanet where two sides, a corporation and a cult, fight over a mysterious element. Pick a side and destroy your enemies using a variety of weapons, or use your pickaxe to dig tunnels, build bridges and re-make the entire map to your liking.
- The goal is to capture a deposit of the rare element and hold it for a longer period of time than the enemy team
- Preceeding the main gameplay is a short building phase where the teams are separated by a barrier and can build defenses, start digging tunnels before meeting the enemy team head on
- No real objective, the teams attack each other and the team with the largest amount of kills wins
As the game comes closer to release, we're planning on adding a zombies mode as well as many other different gameplay modes.
Chunkers was designed to allow for easy map creation and sharing. There are two ways of making a map for Chunkers:
- Design the map in-game and save it from the menu. As a server admin, you can use the 'creative' command to give yourself every block there is and design the map from within the engine. You can also self-host a server and design the map with your friends. And yes, you can save how the map currently looks from any server you're currently connected to as well.
- Use a voxel editor. Chunkers maps are saved in a voxel format that's usually used for voxel art. Any editor supporting this format can be used to edit the map. To learn more about this, check out our documentation.
Chunkers also features many interesting blocks that interact with their surroundings. For example:
- Lava gives damage to any player walking over it
- The Piston bounces the player high into the air when stepped on
- The Explosive ignites when shot and explodes in a little while after
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page