Coffee Runner Black and Mocha
- Release date: 7/19/2019
- Developer: Evantertainment LLC
- Genre: Action
Games Mojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.
Coffee Runner Black and Mocha Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Coffee Runner Black and Mocha game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below. View all reviews
Become a critic
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Official Game Description
Only two things are certain in this world: coffee, and Funtertainment Inc. And in this world, where one company rules over video games with an iron fist, it's up to one person to determine the fate of the world. Will you guide Duncan on his way up the corporate ladder, bringing reform to this massive monopoly? Or will you join the indie developers attempting to take them down from the outside? Either way, you'll hack, slash or shoot your way through a mysterious world, set in the future but living in the past. Explore and interact with the dystopian residents, and fight using a modern turn-based hack-and-slash system that will keep you in the fight. Allies follow your commands most of the time, but they do tend to have a mind of their own. For a wacky take on a classic genre, look no further than Coffee Runner 2.
- Explore one of two different stories!
- Enjoy fast turn-based combat, with your turn becoming a strategic hack-and-slash!
- Allies do whatever they want! Who wants to control 3 people anyway?
- Zany world to explore!
- Exclamation points at the end of every feature!
- 0 Goats! We've finally done it, team!
- Loads of terrible humor! It's our way of espresso-ing ourselves. (Seriously, it's bad!)