Danmaku Unlimited 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Danmaku Unlimited 2 is an indie labor of love to bring classic Japanese vertical shooting action to modern HD systems. Inspired by Japanese doujin shooters and being authentic to a fault, the game features epic stages filled with beautiful but deadly bullet patterns, nail-bitingly difficult boss fights and seriously rocking soundtracks!
- Authentic indie J-STG style action in 60fps HD.
- Battle countless enemies as you fight across 5 beautiful, action-packed stages
- Weave and dodge against unique, exhilarating bullet patterns in epic multi-phase boss battles.
- Level up and outfit the powerful Senko fighter to suit your personal play-style!
- Music by the talented Japanese indie group BLANKFIELD
- 4 levels of difficulty
- Choose between 2 full-featured game modes
- Bonus features: Go for a challenge in the Boss Rush mode or practice your skills in the Free Play mode.
- External controller support
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- Vertical (tate) mode
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page