Darwin's bots: Episode 1
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In 2034, robots are everywhere. After the first crime committed by a robot, a special agency is formed: The Anti Robotic Crime Unit.
Follow your training in this new agency. Learn how to use firearms and how to build and control robots. Pass your exam, go on your first mission and hope that it will not be the last one.
Darwin's Bots: Episode 1 use LabRenderer's SuperSampling. This game is optimized for a SuperSampling x 1.4 for Nvidia GTX 970. You can adjust SuperSampling directly in game.
Developed specifically for virtual reality and HTC Vive.
Main features for Darwin's bot: Episode 1
- 12 levels with high graphic quality
- Story is based on robotics
- Full body awareness
- Full weapon interaction
- Robot construction
- Intense fight
- Low price
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page