GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Infiltrate German occupied territory with your squad of military misfits. Destroy, steal, and kidnap your way out. Sweaty palms and sniper rifles span six war-torn countries. Survive the tension and intrigue of a movie-quality WWII classic on your computer.
12 men, 1 Chance!
12 men, 1 Chance!
- Goal-based gameplay offers complete freedom in developing mission strategies
- Multiple missions in 1942-45 France, North Africa, Norway and other war-ravaged locations
- Drivable WII military vehicles
- Begin with a briefing session to assemble your squad, review photos, maps and more
- Dynamic visual effects and 3D theater-like sounds will have you ducking for cover
- Authenticity right down to the WWII uniforms
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page