GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
//ENTER A DIGITAL OTHERWORLD
DESYNC is an intense, single-player first person shooter that begs you to play dangerously and creatively. Eliminate your opponents as you perform violent attack sequences using the explosive digital weaponry and lethal side-arms at your disposal.
Switch weapons and move masterfully to unleash Attack Sequences special moves that deal bonus damage and effects. Launch an enemy into a trap with a well-placed shotgun blast, then destroy another while theyre in the air. Think quickly and discover new combinations to maximize your score and decimate the leaderboards.
- Fast, reactive, intense FPS gameplay with a unique combo system
- Detailed leaderboards for each level help players measure their improvement
- Sleek poly-neon aesthetics within a foreboding atmosphere
- Ruthless enemies armed with a variety of defensive and offensive abilities
- Multiple fire modes on each weapon allow for experimentation and varied playstyles
- Aberration Zones that subvert and invert the base game for greater challenges
- Heavy Dark Synth Original Soundtrack by Daniel Deluxe and VolkorX
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page