Detroit: Become Human
Set in Detroit City during the year 2036, the city has been revitalized by the invention and introduction of Androids into everyday life. But when Androids start behaving as if they are alive, events begin to spin out of control. Step into the roles of the storys pivotal three playable characters, each with unique perspectives as they face their new way of life.
In this ambitiously bending and thrilling narrative, every choice and action will not only determine the characters fate, but that of the entire city and possibly beyond.
Detroit: Become Human 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Quantic Dream. 'Detroit: Become Human' is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
One of the most legendary games for Playstation 4
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.