Devil Sealing Stone
- OS: Windows Vista or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Devil Sealing Stone Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Devil Sealing Stone game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Random enemies. Types of enemies will change in every few minutes, and enemies will be more powerful as time passes.
- Random stratagems. Dozens of types of stratagem will automatically assemble.
- An attack pattern will be added every once in a while.
- After getting the prop, it is available to additionally add diversified attack effects such as petrifaction, frost, slowdown and immediate death.
- Original pieces of music over ten, which is addictive to people.
- Various stories discussing humanity have increased fun in the game.
- Epic-like plots have shaped a distant and mysterious world view.
- Each skill can randomly appear low and high level, which will rest the moral quality of players.
- Exquisite cut-scene will make players more integrated in the storyline.