Die Young: Prologue
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Die Young: Prologuenarrates the events that occurred a few hours before the main story of Die Young.
In Die Young: Prologue you play as Nehir, a field agent of a well-known political party.
The party's agenda is to deconstruct and eliminate Brother n.1, the leader of Island's community.
Collectively, Nehir infiltrated the Island with her peers.
Their mission was to free the leader of their party who was being held captive.
The secondary objective of their plan was to kill Brother N.1.
The plan, however, took a turn for the worst.
In a last-ditch effort to assassinate Brother n.1, Nehir blew her cover and was forced to make a daring escape.
The Prologue covers her desperate attempt to reach the rendezvous point. Will she be able to save herself or will she die young?
Die Young: Prologue is an action-adventure with a more linear structure than the open-world of Die Young, but it leaves the player with the possibility of using different approaches and paths to escape.
The game consists of three levels: Introductory, Main, Final.
If players choose to explore these levels, they'll discover several useful items that'll unravel the deep lore behind Die Young.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page