GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Combining its own unique take on the real-time roguelike genre, with a nostalgic 16-bit look and feel, Diehard Dungeon is a game that feels both familiar and quite different at the same time.
Followed by a trusty, treasure collecting companion chest, you must make your way through the dungeons many randomly-generated rooms and levels. Armed with a sword and a hand cannon, all manner of nasty dungeon dwellers, bosses and traps will need to be defeated or traversed in order to emerge from the dungeon victorious!
To aid you in your quest, you may be lucky enough to encounter one or more upgrades or new abilities scattered throughout the dungeon, or bump into the remnants of other players (Champions) via the unlockable 'Champion Mode'. Champions wander atop the dungeon walls, ready to unleash their souls upon passers by. Be careful though, as not all Champions are helpful.
A randomly generated dungeon is created every playthrough, with many secrets and multiple outcomes.
The game features a dynamic difficulty and ranking system - the better you do, the more challenging the game will become. Only the most skilled dungeon escapees will attain the highest ranks.
Do you have what it takes to survive the dungeon?
- Mayhem: You have 3 minutes to get a high score by any means necessary. Mayhem is easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- Survival: An endless series of progressively harder dungeon rooms. Avoid receiving damage and clear rooms within the time limit for bonuses.
- Fading Light: Destroy 10 pyramids as quickly as possible, whilst avoiding the gaze of the searching eyes, and the hordes of bloodthirsty zombies.
Each minigame has a global leaderboard.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page