GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
DoDonPachi Resurrection Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXYs intent? Should you attack what you shouldnt understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored.
- Choose between three ships and three Styles
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes
- 1. Normal 1.5
The original, refined game.
- 2. Normal 1.51
A different scoring system and controls in this Cave Matsuri special version.
- 3. Arrange B
Play single stages in this highly customisable mode.
- 4. Arrange A (ver L)
A newly arranged mode with mechanics and a ship borrowed from DDP Blissful Death.
- 5. Novice
A crash course in bullet hell for newcomers!
- 6. Black Label
A new method of attack and a new final boss await!
- 7. Black Label Novice
Experience Black Label without the difficulty!
- 8. Black Label Arrange
Control the Tiger Schwert from KETSUI in the first international release for this mode!
- 1. Normal 1.5
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous
- Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.