DoDonPachi Resurrection Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the DoDonPachi Resurrection game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXYs intent? Should you attack what you shouldnt understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored.
- Choose between three ships and three Styles
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes
- 1. Normal 1.5
The original, refined game.
- 2. Normal 1.51
A different scoring system and controls in this Cave Matsuri special version.
- 3. Arrange B
Play single stages in this highly customisable mode.
- 4. Arrange A (ver L)
A newly arranged mode with mechanics and a ship borrowed from DDP Blissful Death.
- 5. Novice
A crash course in bullet hell for newcomers!
- 6. Black Label
A new method of attack and a new final boss await!
- 7. Black Label Novice
Experience Black Label without the difficulty!
- 8. Black Label Arrange
Control the Tiger Schwert from KETSUI in the first international release for this mode!
- 1. Normal 1.5
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous
- Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support