- OS: Win XP SP3 / Win Vista / Win 7
- Processor: Core2Duo 2.2GHz (E4500)
- Memory: 1024MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2.95 GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8600GT 256MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Dogfight 1942 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dogfight 1942 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
AERIAL ARCADE AUTHENTICITY
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience thats easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
- Dogfight Mode - Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode - Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode - Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.