Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Dynamic combat experience Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content Includes all previously released DLCs, pre-order bonuses, retailer-exclusives, and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support Includes Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, Big Picture Mode support
- Expanded controller support In addition to supporting the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme, the game natively supports Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam Controller, and other DirectInput-based game pads such as the DualShock controller.
- New Achievements - 9 brand new Achievements for both new and returning Dragons Dogma fans! Get ready to delve deep into Bitterblack Isle
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page