Dreams is an interactive virtual workshop that allows you to create your own video games – or just about anything else you can imagine. Download Dreams and make whatever you like.
Most sandbox games don't have a specific goal or a designated story you have to follow. Instead, it's crucial for them to give you more freedom of action, and lowering graphics quality is the price you have to pay for that. However, Dreams PS4 manages to achieve an unprecedented level of freedom, but its visual style is simply great, too. It doesn't matter if your creation is an isometric role-playing adventure, a racing game, or something completely weird – it can look as realistic as you want it to be.
Let's make it clear: Dreams app is not a video game in the traditional sense of the word. Instead, it's an astonishingly diverse toolbox, or rather an entire platform for creating almost every kind of game there is. However, the process of creation is so engaging and enjoyable that there are almost no boring aspects – just pick any instrument you want and do something with it. The result can be reviewed or shared right away, and this feedback is one of the greatest features of the game.
The Dreams latest version puts a lot of emphasis on social interaction, but it's seamless and fun. You can use other players' creations in your projects, and they can borrow your own characters and items with ease, creating an incredibly satisfying feeling of creative community. There are already almost all kinds of video games imaginable recreated with the Dreams game online, and some of the games reach levels of detail that seems pretty much inhuman.
For a game this complex and versatile, the controls are pretty comfortable. However, they aren't too intuitive, and you definitely should complete at least some of the tutorials the game has. Anyway, it takes some time to get used to the controls, and you will probably have to try different controllers to find out which of them suits you the most.
Replay Value 5/5
There are immense possibilities in the Dreams gameplay, and every day the community creates new content for you to play with. It's hard to guess whether this project will become a foundation for any truly innovative games, but it's definitely deep enough to play it for years. Just be wary that you still has to live in the real world, and not just in the Dreams puzzle game worlds.
The Bottom Line
Dreams is a milestone in game design, and even if you won't create anything truly great, there's still lots of fun for you to have. So download Dreams and start creating.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 5
Astonishing visual style;
Endless playing potential;
No clear objectives.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page