Dungeons Of The Deep
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Upon every full moon, an unknown beast releases itself from the depths of Mount Deepira Tomb. Roaming the small village of Runa Belgorist, it seeks a new victim to ensure the survival of their very own unnatural kind. The towns folk have hired a drifter that specializes in the slaying of wicked night beasts. You must travel to Mount Deepira Tomb and slay the beast that is terrorizing and killing the people.
Make your way through the perilous dungeons in this first person dungeon crawler. Face numerous monsters each with their own attacks and strengths. Fight them with an arsenal of weapons and magic while solving puzzles and finding ways to survive and escape the dungeons.
- An assortment of unique and lengthy dungeons to explore.
- 13 Weapons and Magic to choose from to slay your foes.
- 32 Unique and massive dungeon monsters to fight.
- Fully animated monsters, weapons and environment.
- Unique soundtrack that matches the theme of each dungeon.
- Realtime combat.
- Grid based movement.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page