El Matador Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the El Matador game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become El Matador, a DEA special agent tasked with taking down the drug barons. A new narcotics cartel is rising across Central and South America, sharpening its claws and extending its reach. Locate the encampments, infiltrate the headquarters, and put an end to the cartel's influence. In a tale of corruption, revenge and morality, the mission brief is simple: Eliminate the threat - Ultimate justice, El Matador style.
- Hard-hitting, movie-style storyline
- Huge arsenal of realistic weapons
- Diverse South American settings, from lush jungle to mansions and harbours
- Real physics, interactive environments and destructible objects
- Gang members, clan bosses, kingpins, and many more villainous enemies
- Atmospheric engine animations bring the scenery to life
- Wide range of graphical effects, including cascading shadow maps, high dynamic range rendering and many more
- Slow Motion Action feature
- FrenzyCAM mode