GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Should I join?Is there anything more epic than slaying hordes of orcs with a bow in Virtual Reality? When nothing comes to your mind, then you probably should try this.
If you thought: "Of course, slaying them with my friends online in co-op mode!", then this is the matter of destiny.
Become an elven assassin.Take a bow and kill hundreds of orcs of different types that want to get into the elven town and destroy it. As an elven assassin, you will make spectacular shots like long distant headshots or you will send lethal arrows through the windows. All this to conquer global leaderboards of other elven assassins.
Piece of cake then?Not really. This is real orcs assault. The Orcs are running fast making the game more competitive. They break into houses to hide from your arrows, and when they got furious their massive axe is thrown to splash you head into pieces.
Assassin United.Two, Three or Four assassin may unite to defend the town. Use wisely the four available archery spots to survive as long as possible. You can choose one of the public servers, that asks for your support or decide to defend the castle only with the brothers you know on the private server.
PvP Deathmatch.For those who would rather test themselves against other players online in a competitive mode, the PvP Deathmatch was introduced. But be careful with this one as there are some extremely skilled archers waiting for a challenge there.
VR Parks and Arcades.If you are the owner of VR park visit:
Additional info.The game was created from the ground up for Room-Scale Virtual Reality Experience.
If you don't own VR headset you can try the game in good VR Parks & Arcades.
The game contains the voice chat, so watch your language and remember the Steam Online Conduct.
This game is not associated with any other fantasy movie, game or book.
Any similarity is purely coincidental.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page