Empires Of Creation
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Empires Of Creation is the debut title from Bundle Of Sticks studios.
Empires Of Creation is an up-and-coming Sci-Fi themed sandbox game in which the player takes on the role of a fleet commander, destined to make his name in the galaxy and ultimately conquer it. Forge relationships with surrounding empires and use your wit to establish a galactic monopoly. Colonize nearby habitable stars to expand your presence in the cosmos. The universe is your playground in this dynamic economy.
Enjoy fast paced, high intensity fleet battles with enemy ships as you race to the top. Whosoever can prove his superiority in the field and in the diplomatic sphere shall come out victorious.
After procedurally generating a spiral galaxy in Empires of Creation the player will find themselves with nothing but potential and an AI that has no regard for life programmed to do whatever is required to conquer the galaxy. Initially the player you will recruit ships from colony worlds that are barely able to scratch the armada of empire fleets, from this point you will proceed to upgrade them to formidable combat hardened battles fleets and eventually destroyers of worlds. The game turns from being a predominantly self centered ordeal, to a risk factoring strategy game as you obtain your first colonizer followed by claiming your first colony and beginning your own empire. Expansion and hostility will find you involved in galactic warfare with entire empires but this is essential if the player wants to obtain the ultimate goal of conquering the galaxy.
- Procedurally Generated (Fully customizable)
- Variable time acceleration
- Capable of taking over the galaxy
- Relation dependent decision making
- Reactive AI
- Player is able to create their own empire
- Player is able to take control of any ship in their fleet
- at any-time
- Completely Physics based
- Slow down effects
- Boosting and other abilities
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page