Unfortunately, professional review of the ESCHATOS game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enjoy a superb arcade shoot 'em up with this new classic from Qute. ESCHATOS combines modern features and graphics with classic gameplay to create a game with timeless appeal and massive fun factor.
- Multiple game modes and enjoyable difficulty settings for all levels of player skill. Choose from Original, Advanced, or Time Attack modes.
- Intuitive and fun scoring system with a high skill ceiling! Scramble to wipe out the enemy waves as quickly as possible in Original mode, manage risk and reward in the challenging Advanced mode, and outrun the time limit in Time Attack mode. High score chasers are welcome!
- Multiple weapons add strategic depth. The Front Shot is powerful, but has a limited firing angle. The Wide Shot can hit many enemies, but has short range. Finally, the Shield can inflict heavy damage and deflect bullets - but at perilously close range! Utilize all of them to get the best results, and don't let the enemies get away!
- The dynamic camera system creates a sense of exhilarating speed as you explore 5 beautiful stages, including temple ruins, Earth's orbit, and the alien moon base.
- Encounter massive bosses. Battle screen-filling UFOs and other strange enemies!
- Check out the top players on the online leaderboards, or share your best run with a friend using the downloadable replay system!
- Turn up the volume and enjoy a phenomenal retro-synth soundtrack composed by Yousuke Yasui!
- Steam achievements are supported.