GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Exсive A-1000 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
About the Game
Robotization has reached a brand new level now the robots manufacture themselves. Corporations build on the separate planets the factories, operated by artificial intelligence, and simply assign orders for the manufacture of particular models. Sometimes artificial intelligence recognises itself as an individual and runs out of control. In this case they bring the guys from the squad Exive to settle the problem.
You operate a prototype of an upgraded robotized new model combat complex Exive A-1000. Your task is easy destroy everything up to the very last mechanism or the chip. Those who follow you would forward the left rubbish for processing. By the way - the robots know about your mission and have rebuilt the production lines to the military models this mission is not likely to be easy. Try to stay alive in the new prototype- it must be tested under the combat conditions and not be turned into the scrap.
- tornado rhythm, action, action and once again action
- 5 primary and 2 secondary types of weapons
- 4 episodes with 3 spacious levels in each one
- an old school style has reached a brand new level
- Pure hardcore. Not the tiresome complexity, but a gameplay , requiring practice and skills
- elaborated levels with an excellent balance
- original customised music tracks create an awesome atmosphere
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.