FATE: Undiscovered Realms Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the FATE: Undiscovered Realms game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
FATE fans! You asked for it and we delivered. FATE: Undiscovered Realms, the dungeon crawl-ier sequel to our classic dungeon crawler, is now available! Import your characters from the original FATE and start a new adventure today!
Welcome, Hero. The manxome scourge has retreated into the shadows and you are victorious but all is not well. A new evil and ancient secrets threaten the very balance between the realms. Take on the quest to find the mysterious Book of Fate and save your beloved Grove once again!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards We made brand-new, never-before-seen art just for you. (and not because we're huge FATE nerds)
- NEW Steam Badges Shiny new nuggets of awesome for your collection.
- NEW Steam Emoticons I FATE you.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds Remind yourself of your amazing, classic, dungeon crawler adventure with these beautiful, Steam-exclusive backgrounds.
- More Than FATE Oh, yes. Things just Got Real. This sequel has more pet transformations, dungeons, weapons, monsters and quests than the original.
- Gameplay Its HARDCORE! Dont worry; the gameplay will be the familiar, classic RPG style that fans of the original love, but with an optional Hardcore mode. For the super-est of fans. **Insert sick guitar riff**
- Procedurally generated levels Adventure through endless caverns, dungeons, mines, tunnels, temples, forests, and snowy wastelands. Read as Endless FUN, am I right?
- Economy Of course, you can still buy, sell and gamble your fat loots!
- Classic Its the classic sequel to a classic game. Why havent you played it yet?