F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
- Slow time using your character's enhanced reflexes
- In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
- Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
- Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
- Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
- Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
- Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga
ABOUT TOY SOLDIER UPDATEToy Soldier Update (April 16, 2009) - Experience FEAR 2 multiplayer from a new perspective. Players are only inches tall as they battle inside a pinball machine, a hospital lab room, and a playground sandbox. FullTilt: Battle inside a retro 1970's era pinball machine, "Snake Fist" style! Flippers, targets, spinners and pop-bumpers provide cover for the fast paced action. Multi-level playfield and authentic sounds set the mood for destruction! Cockroach: A blood drenched hospital room filled with heart pounding action. Climb up electrical cords, laboratory equipment and pill bottles in a tightly connected environment. Recess: Wage mayhem from the top of a giant sandcastle to the cockpit of a toy bulldozer! Go commando and blend in with plastic army men!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.