Fear Effect Sedna Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fear Effect Sedna game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The Fear Effect: When your fear meter rises, you will be more susceptible to injury but will receive a boosted damage output and special abilities. Deny fear with stealth and strategy through the new isometric viewpoint and Tactical Pause feature.
- Enter the spirit realm: Encounter mystical forces of the Inuit and supernatural creatures of the spirit realm. Will you dare to face the unexpected?
- Cinematic cut scenes: Striking animated visuals bring life to a wild, engaging story and dynamic characters.
- An array of weapons and character abilities: From silenced pistols and defensive turrets to flamethrowers and monstrous transformations!
- New environments in isometric view: Explore the deep caves of Greenland, abandoned scientific complexes, underwater stations and ethereal realms based on Inuit mythology.
- A real-time tactical action game: Exploit your heroes special abilities, and combine them to maximize your team's effectiveness in attacks.
- A deep and mature story: Learn more about Fear Effect's iconic characters' past as they delve into this new mystery.
- Explore a whole new culture: Myths from the Inuit people are imbued with power of the elements and the cold sea. Meet and fight unexpected creatures from the spirit realm!